PARTITRON is an excellent alternative to all known purification solutions on the market:
The disc rotors currently offered on the market have many disadvantages which have been eliminated with the monobloc rotor.
- CPC can finally be considered on an industrial scale.
- The monobloc rotor does not undergo any alteration over time which allows GMP-FDA validation.
- 3D cells allow better dispersion and therefore better resolution.
Even if the HPLC is widely used in the industrial world, the CPC will benefit from being tested:
- It offers better selectivity with a much wider liquid-liquid solvent system panel.
- It offers better capacity and reduced consumption allowing a reduction in purification costs.
- One CPC device allows all purifications, just change the solvent system (no solid support).
- Several CPC modes can be performed on the same device: by ion exchange, in reverse phase, in extraction mode…